Terms and Conditions
Sales and Product usage
CamelEasy is for the protection of animals. Product quality to ensure that the
camels or animals using our products are confortable and not harmed
CAMELEASY created by the Le Meur family and Brian Edmond Fin with the mission of producing quality products to ensure animal comfort and easy usage. If at anytime you ﬁnd any issus that deviated from this in the normal usage of the cameleasy products please inform us immediately at email@example.com.
The Cameleasy Head Oﬃce (HQ) correspondence and site is in France – at BFIN SASU the ﬁnancial management company for camel easy 8 Rue Dublin, 34200 Sète, France: Registration Number 535217731 RCS Montpellier: The cameleasy company holding management company is CAMELEASY LTD reg n° 14310870 REGISTRATION oﬃce 21 – 22 great castle street London UK, Cameleasy in France and Europe and internationally is presented by the BFIN SASU, who is the world wide master distributor and brand management of cameleasy
1 – The Product Cameleasy, carry weights and saddle mounting onto camel. The camel easy primary hand manufacturing products are:
- Cameleasy two place travelling saddle or termed the premium quality saddle;
- Cameleasy one place riders racing and training saddle
- Cameleasy full pack traveler’s saddle for cargo transporting
- cameleasy half pack and one travelling saddle.
1.1 – Saddle weights
- All saddles weigh from 8kg to 10kg with cushion comfort packs included and saddle straps.
1.2 Heating, the standard saddle frame may heat (not uncomfortable) in extreme desert conditions or when the daily temperature is more than 40 degrees, if the saddle is exposed to the direct sun. For that reason saddle are white in standard orders and do not heat up. Colours of choice Green, Blue, Ivory, Brown leather do not over heat in general under extreme heating say at from 40 degrees or more, it is advices to use the saddle sun protection cover to avoid saddle direct sun exposure. Not doing so riders may feel the heat. Like a car heating in the sun while parked, the movement of the camel does shield the heat on the saddle.
To avoid saddle heating: Special saddle production is thus made correspondance to the area the command comes from, these special product material is used to ensure that the saddle does not overheat in hot conditions, desert, climate changes and remains at normal temperature.
1.3 – Saddle usage, the saddle is to carry weight as follows for normal usage and camel protection, overloading a camel or the saddle (which can carry excessive weight of a maximum 200kg is not suggested and user riders do so at the risk of the camel health and comfort.
- 1.31 – Suggested camel carry weights, Weights suggested for camel ages up to 5 years old a camel should be trained and not carry more than 90 kg saddle rider, saddle, weight plus load ,From 5 years old a camel that is trained should not carry more than 170KG to be comfortable and to ensure camel back protection.
- 1.32 – CAMELEASY saddle suggested carry weights
Cameleasy two place travelling saddle – 2 riders at 170KG plus saddle with its cushions, straps, 10Kg = 180 KG maximum, Cameleasy full pack saddle the load should not be more than 170 kg per pack, front 65kg and back 105kg saddle packing Cameleasy racing and training saddle is for 1 rider at say 85kg maxi is suggested cameleasy half pack saddle back 1 place saddle not more that 85kg and the pack on the front of the saddle not more than 65kg The camel saddle garantie is ﬁxed to these maximum weight for camel care, even though the saddle can carry more, note that Camel owners may have strong camels to carry more, theythe camel owner is the decision maker of what their camel can carry, and it is for this that Cameleasy does not take responsibility when the camel are loaded incorrectly and suggest that the camel easy guide should be considered to prolong the camel’s health and comfort.
1.4 – Cameleasy saddle mounting:
The saddle must be mounted correctly, meaning not to be mounted without the cushion
protection between the saddle frame and the camel. the camel hump must be free, the camel needs the air, the saddle must be mounted straight up, not lopsided, and the cushion must overlap the saddle frame on all sides, some saddle have a liner cushion that is ﬁxed to the frame, this must not be removed, and this must remained at all times, and the protection cushion must always be placed between saddle, saddle liner (on certain saddle) and the camel, for example saddle liner and then cushion, if no liner then saddle then cushion.
2.0 – Product delivery is FOB, delivery prices and options will be available on the website, buyers can arrange their own delivery to reduce cost, all transport cost are direct quoted prices from the transporter, Cameleasy does not mark up these prices, cameleasy is not responsable for transport damage, or loss, the buyer must take out the assurance option, cameleasy is not responsable for delivery delays as cameleasy is not the transport company and has no bearing on their delivery. All payments prior to delivery
3.0 – Payment and Prices quoted are before sales tax, exclude delivery and options, all payments to be made on order prior to manufacturing, as all saddles are made to order and payment must be made prior to delivery
4.0 – Support, cameleasy will refund any purchase when the product is returned within 30 days from receipt, on condition the product is not used.
4.1 – Return could be for transport damage, then camel easy will repair and deliver FOB
4.2 – The return is due to the buyer being unsatisﬁed that the product does not ﬁt, camel easy will supply a replacement deliver FOB at no further cost. The saddle on receiving the camel measurements. Go to the site FAQ and see how you should measure the camel.
4.3 – Damaged saddle due to un-normal wear and tear usage, return the saddle to cameleasy for repairs at pre quoted prices, or order a new one and camel easy will trade in the returned saddle, which will be resold as conditioned saddle.
5.0 – Service after sale, contract us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. or email@example.com
- Cameleasy support includes product training, updates, usage, returns, issues and continued technical support for the usage and mounting of the saddle and sales saddle type advice. This is a free service and relates to the cameleasy products for sales, usage and technical aspects.
- Cameleasy will also provide regulated compliance support by replying to direct emailquestions.
6.0 – The client’s responsibilities
- We provide the the products adapted to the animal, the buyer, user or camel owner must use the product as per the instruction manual received on delivery with the product. The buyer should respect the product and its technical speciﬁcation abilities and always take into consideration animal care comfort and safety when using a camel easy product, if the saddle or accessory is too small do not force it, send it back and we will change it free and deliver FOB
7.0 Money laundering
- According to compliance regulations we need to inform you that our sales is via credit card or direct bank transfer. Cash sales are accepted at the French oﬃce only and cannot exceed 9500€.
- Cameleasy complies with all regulations and that its use by clients must be done so within their country regulations concerning money laundering and product payment methods, and the onerous duties imposed by the Terrorism Act 2000, the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, the Fraud Act 2006 and the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 (the “Anti Money Laundering Legislation”), which are intended to inhibit the activities of terrorists and other criminals by denying them access to products and technical experts.
- If we fail to perform and respect these regulations and duties, ourselves, we face severe penalities. Before buying our products we need to obtain “satisfactory evidence” to conﬁrm your identity. In certain circumstance, we may need to obtain evidence conﬁrming the identities of third parties, the source of any funds if they exceed 9500€ , the purpose of any instructions or any other matter. We may also need to obtain further evidence after we have begun to act on your instructions to accept and deliver the product. We assume that our clients are honest and law abiding. However, if at any time, there appear to be grounds to suspect (even if we do not actually suspect) that your instructions relate to “criminal property”, we are obliged to make a report to the Serious Organised Crime Agency (“SOCA”) but we are prohibited from telling you that we have done so. In such circumstances, we must not act on your instructions without consent from SOCA. If SOCA do not refuse consent within 7 working days we may continue to act. If SOCA issue a refusal within that time, we must not act for a further 31 days from the date of the refusal.
- “Criminal funds” is illegal attained cash in any legal from, whether money, or other terms or any beneﬁt derived from criminal activity. it does not matter who carried out the criminal activity or how removed the property is from the original crime. Even if you are honest in your dealings, if your property represents a beneﬁt from someone else’s crime, we must still make a report.Activity is considered “criminal” if it is a crime under European Law, no matter how trivial, and whether carried out in Europe or abroad. For example, tax evasion is a criminal oﬀence but an honest mistake is not an oﬀence. We are not the police, we take orders and deliver, please ensure your funds are legal as we sell to all countries without restrictions knowing our products are used on camel and animais and not to harm or aide any terrorist or illegal activity.
8.0 Buying on credit and renting saddles
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, not to accept an order to rent or purchase terms.
- We will supply the buyer, or client renting the conditions at that time, which must be met prior to any product delivery. The agreement will be subject to International bank garantie for sales on terms outside, rentals of France or within France. The garantie must be unlimited or limited to the credit duration.
9.0 – Termination of purchase right, or service righ
- Cameleasy reserve the right to terminate the service of the client, or to terminate and refund the client on any purchase. And to terminate any rental or credit term agreement for buyers who does not pay their monthly subscription instalment, rent on time and commits a breach of these terms and conditions, for any other reason. Any termination will be sent in writing via email to the client giving one month’s notice and no refund will be payable by us for any payments made or documents and data blocked until full payment is received. If after, one month’s notice the issue has not been resolved, Cameleasy will call up the bank garantie provided by the client.
10.0 – Cancellation of purchase or service by client
- Clients may cancel their order at any time prior to delivery departure. If the product has left our warehouse or sales point, the buyer must return the product without usage within 30 days for a full refund excluding delivery cost.
- For rental and credit terms, the contracts out clause must be respected, if not for any reason
during the period penalties may arise for opting out, see the buyers rental or sales on term
11.0 The rental or credit term payments
- The monthly rental or sales term payments, as set out on the appropriate contract, shall be paid by the client monthly in advance. Prices on our website are quoted in local currency euros and are exclusive of VAT which is payable on top when applicable. All monthly payments must be made by bank transfer on due date, or direct debit, or PayPal on site and no payment shallbe deemed to have been received until Cameleasy or the BFIN group has received cleared funds.
- Cameleasy has the right to tax Late payments with a monthly late interest charge of 2% per month and the account suspended on non-payments monthly after 30 days of the payment being due and the bank garantie called in. Accounts will be reactivated on payment of the outstanding amount only. Which will include the interest charged.
The client shall make all payments due under this agreement in full without any deduction whether by way of set-oﬀ, counter claim, discount, abatement or otherwise unless the client has a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by cameleasy to the client. If the client is making a more than one month payment, or quarterly, six monthly & annual payment for the contrat term condition then the full advanced payment is payable up front on commencement of the rental or sales term service and no refund is available if the account is cancelled and the product returned or not, the bank garantie will be called in.
- Cameleasy has the right to apply charges for overlapped outstanding payments, cancelled contracts and reclaim legal fees If our fees become overdue then we reserve the right to suspend the service until the full balance is paid. We reserve the right to terminate the account on non-payment. Once the subscription becomes overdue cameleasy or BFIN will not be help responsible for any current or future submission and any late penalties applied for accounting or other late submissions to the your regulator.
12.0 – Limitation of the product garantie and camel easy liability
- Cameleasy will not be responsible for any interest, penalties, losses or additional tax liabilities that arise due to any omissions of any persons connected to the client or any incomplete, misleading, false or any other information that results in any additional monies being paid or product expectations not up to the buyers standard Cameleasy will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or expense incurred if information relating to the product use or clients ﬁnancial aﬀairs of the client are withheld, concealed or omitted from us during the course of our sale on term or rental agreement
service. This applies to all parties, including third parties, connected in any way to the client.
- Cameleasy cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that the product and sales, and sales service comprising the delivery service will be error free, free from defects or errors. Although we take all the precautions and back up our product quality with a 10 year normal usage condition data we need our clients to be vigilant and report any matter that may do damage to any animal.Cameleasy or BFIN will not be liable to you for nay delay or failure to perform it’s obligations if the delay or failure is caused by circumstances outside their control.
13.0 – ownership
Once paid in full the ownership is the buyers, and insurance must be sought covering delivery of the product. All rentals and sales on term must be assured by the buyer for product loss or damage.
14.0 – Disclaimer
We will not be liable for any loss suﬀered by you or any third party as a result of using pur products or service. Buyers must insure themselves and their users.
15.0 – Third parties
- All users or cameleasy products use the product at their own risk, mounting or getting oﬀ the animal, or while riding the animal. Their service provider or themselves must be insured
- The availability of the product or support service Cameleasy will try to make the support service available at all times but cannot guarantee that the service will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free and accept no liability for it’s unavailability due to circumstances beyond our control. cameleasy may, for operation reasons change the technical speciﬁcation of the product or support service or temporarily suspend the service for operational reasons such as repair, maintenance or improvement to the infrastructure
- We do not give, ever, your information to anyone, ever. All your data, and online software data is for your use or ours to give support and in total security & privacy.
- We use your details to list you as a client and to interact with you by, newsletter, updates, invoicing only. We will probably ask you to send us proof of ID, registration & address to protect you and your data, as access changes asked for require a security check. If we do please be patient as this is for your own protection.
- You must protect your access code to your software and make your staﬀ sign a conﬁdentiality disclosure regulation agreement. We do not view your code and are unable to send it if you phone. You need to use the lost password system. Our conditions are binding for clients, using our online website or product and services universally within your country is accepted our standards and conditions. Therefore these terms and conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with International law universally. The courts of the pertaining country will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or diﬀerence concerning these terms and
conditions and any matters arising from it.